Caprese Garden & Plants with Paula Lambert Book
The Caprese Garden marries some of the most notable ingredients in Italian cuisine, fresh tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, basil and olive oil. The Caprese salad’s history dates back to post World War I in Italy. A patriotic mason wanted to make a dish that was a tribute to Italy and visually incorporated the tricolor of the Italian flag in the dish. The Caprese salad is listed on the top five favorite salads in America. With Gardenuity we make having a fresh garden of healthy simple for the experienced and novice gardener. Your Caprese Garden includes a fully rooted seasonal tomato plant and assorted fully rooted basil plants, a grow bag, custom compost, plant nutrients, coir and seasonal membership of Grow Pro, your own concierge garden support.
- Portable & reusable 7 gallon Caprese Garden grow bag
- Fully Rooted Tomato Plant and Basil Plants matched to your location and season
- Foundation Compost (1 gallon)
- Coir - expands to 5-6 gallons of total growing media
- Soil Primer
- Triple Blend Fertilizer
- Micro Nutrients
- PH Toner
- 30-day & 60-day feedings
- Seasonal Grow Pro Membership
- Paula Lambert's Book, "Cheese, Glorious Cheese!"
Gardenuity is a modern way to experience the joys of gardening and the "I Grew That" feeling. It's a way to engage you in fresh wellness and culinary ideas that you might not have tried had you not grown them yourself.
GROW PRO® FEATURES