Oregano 'Greek' Herb
This savory variety of oregano is commonly used in Mediterranean inspired cooking. The leaves are an ideal culinary addition fresh or dried. The plant will grow as a sprawling ground cover and is an ideal candidate for a patio container or garden bed. You can grow this indoors for the short term (ideally 30 days) or outdoors through the summer.
Grow in full to part sun. Keep soil evenly moist, by watering thoroughly and allowing to drain well. Harvest tips to maintain tight form. This variety will tolerate light frost, but prefers temperatures above 40F.
- Grown in the USA
- Includes plant shipped in a 4.5” container
- Grows to 12” tall
- Full sun- part shade
- Bloom period: summer
- Harvest period: Spring-Fall
- Hardiness zones: NOT HARDY
Shipping & Returns
- Our plants ship Monday-Wednesday directly from our farm partner to your door via FedEx.
- Want to make sure this plant is the right fit for you? Chat with us online or give us a call at 469.359.5000. Our Garden Inspired specialist is here to help!