Good Thyme Kids Garden Club: Virtual Camp | February 24th & 27th
Let's get growing at Gardenuity's Good ‘Thyme’ Kids Virtual Garden Camp!
Grab your little one & join us for a two-part Virtual Summer Camp where your kids will plant their own herb garden, learn about the science, and then learn to use those herbs in the Kitchen! (All at home!)
With your workshop ticket, you and your littles will enjoy two, one-hour sessions with Gardenuity's Co-Founder as well as additional guest speakers.
- Herb Planting & Garden Science Class | Wednesday, February 24th at 4pm – 5pm CST
- Using Your Herb Garden in the Kitchen | Saturday, February 27th at 3pm – 4pm CST
How it Works
- Purchase Your Online Ticket - Get an Herb Garden Kit sent directly to your house with 6 Live Seasonal Herbs, A Mini Grow Kit & Seed Square, & Entrance into both Virtual Summer Camp sessions
- February 23rd - You’ll receive your Summer Camp "Good Thyme Garden" Kit and Plants
- February 24th - Camp Starts! Tune in to the Gardening Workshop at 11am. Kids will learn all about gardening, science & they will plant their own herb garden!
- February 27th - Enjoy the Harvesting Workshop at 12pm where the whole family can learn how to use what they planted in the kitchen!
Each participant will set up their Good Thyme Garden (with adult supervision), explore the smells, textures, and tastes of fresh herbs, then learn how to use what they have grown and harvested in the kitchen.
This two-part virtual workshop is the perfect mix of learning, gardening, science, cooking, and fun!
Ages: 2 years old and up
What your ticket includes:
- 1 ‘Good Thyme Garden Club’ Garden Kit
- 6 Seasonal Herbs
- Entrance into both virtual Summer Camp sessions
What your camper will need:
- A Computer or iPad for the Zoom call
- Space outside to set up the garden
Both sessions include time for some garden science, cooking with garden harvests, and other outdoor fun.
With each ticket sold Gardenuity will donate 10% of the ticket price to a charitable cause making sure children across the US don't go hungry and have the opportunity to eat more healthily.