Junior League of Dallas x Gardenuity: Tropical Desktop Garden Virtual Event | 05.20.2021
Please join us for a unique Virtual Gardening Workshop with Gardenuity on Thursday May 20th (6.00-6.45pm CT)!
Please register by Monday May 10th (6pm CT).
Celebrate "Growing Greatness" by tuning in for a fun, informative, virtual garden workshop with Donna Letier, the Co-Founder and CEO of Gardenuity.
To register you can either:
- Purchase your Tropical Garden Kit and have it delivered direct to your home ($50 each)
- Purchase your Tropical Garden Kit and pick it up directly from the Gardenuity studio in the Design District ($45 each)
Virtual Gardenuity Workshop:
We are look forward to you joining us virtually in discussing:
- The benefits of gardening and growing plants
- Making gardening accessible through container gardening
- Building your Desktop Garden and how to take care of it
- Your gardening questions answered
For this workshop each attendee will receive access to Gardenuity's virtual workshop and a Desktop Tropical Garden kit which will be delivered to their home.
We will be kicking this workshop off with a herb infused cocktail to celebrate us all being together - and just leave the spirit out to make a fun mocktail.
If you would like to pick up the ingredients and mix along with us, the recipe for the cocktail we will be making is below (otherwise join us with a beverage of your choice):
BLACKBERRY GINGER SMASH WITH THYME
Glassware - Tall Glass or Rocks Glass
- 0.25 cup blackberries (or any berries)
- 0.5 tablespoons sugar
- 0.25 lemon cut in wedges
- 1 sprig thyme (included in your herb garden)
- 1.5 ounces vodka (leave out to make mocktail)
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- 3 ounces club soda
- Muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon/kitchen utensil
Tropical Desktop Garden:
This plant collection is fun, easy to care for, and consists of unique plants in their coloring and variegation. The plants work in low/medium light, making them an ideal collection for your desktop garden.
Adding a little greenery and life to the space where you spend hours every day has lots of benefits. Studies have shown indoor plants improve concentration and productivity. They can also reduce stress levels and boost your overall mood.
After registering, your Desktop Plant kit will be delivered to your door on or before the day before the event. You will also be sent the virtual workshop details the week of the event.